If you are thinking about how your enterprise can take advantage of new opportunities, leverage its existing assets to create new product and services, become lean and use its resources optimally, then workshop may be an answer.
Professionals having following designations will find this useful.
- CEO, Chairman
- Vice President, Department Heads (across different functional areas)
- CIO, Chief Architect, IT Director
- Direct reports to CEO or Department Head
- Members of Strategy Team
- Business Managers
Note: If you are an IT Application Development Manager or IT Architect, you may like to explore other Certification Program conducted by iCMG (TOGAF).
The Pre-requisite Knowledge
The pre-requisite knowledge for participants include:
- Domain / Business knowledge.
- Understanding of Enterprise structural components such as Strategy, Business Process, Systems, etc.
- Experience in running & managing a department or business unit.
- Experience in creating the models (free hand or using a tool like MS Office).
How do I know if “Business Architecture for Decision Maker” workshop for me?
If your answer is “yes” for two or more question below, then workshop may be an answer.
Take the poll below: