Improving Business Processes
Improving Business Processes
Why and How to Deconstruct a Business Process? (45 Minutes)
How to Improve Business Process to Fulfil Business Goal? (50 Minutes)
How to deconstruct a business process before improvement?
- Structure of a Business Process?Structure of a Business Process?
- Business process improvement - traditional approach & limitation
- How to deconstruct a business process diagram?
- Overview of BPMN elements
- How to reconstruct a process from process elements (primitives)?
- How to create multiple targets?
- How to effectively combine various enterprise variables for process improvement?
- What are the options for improvement by focusing on "activities" (How)?
How to improve business process to fulfill Business goal?
- Steps to create Business Architecture?
- How to create multiple target processes?
- How to prioritize the "best" from multiple options?
- Why Business manager should be asked for decision?
- Why identifying a business goal is critical before initiating process improvement?
- How to handle business goal which demand changes across multiple departments?
- How to create process primitives of different processes?
- Time to zoom into 35 business processes or more to meet business goal
- Understand the dependency of processes on underlying systems
- Identify business strategies which are affected
- How to link set of "target processes" to Enterprise wide assets
- Time for impact analysis
- Benefits of modeling As-is and To-be
- Why just process labeling is not enough
- Why business process is a business engineering problem?
|Sunil Dutt Jha|
|Email Site Blog Twitter|
Sunil Dutt Jha is Founder & CEO of iCMG, has influence over enterprise decisions worth $250mn annually. In the last 15 years, he is instrumental in growing iCMG as leading full service Enterprise, Business & IT Architecture Firm, providing architectural services to a wide variety of clients (over 20 domains) across 42+ plus countries.
He is quick in helping you to identify "one" thing that your Business must change.
The contribution of Sunil Dutt Jha to an evolving discipline of Enterprise, Business & IT Architecture through Consulting, Education & training, Annual Awards, Architects Corner (Architects networking site) are worth noting.
A business entrepreneur at heart (started first business at 25). Recently turned 43, Sunil has experienced extreme success, as well as business failures. This makes him a balanced person and also a sought-after architect globally. Did you hear him say "fail early"?
Specialties: Sunil is an accomplished leader who is working with CEOs, Business & IT Directors to define the architecture driven roadmap for business & IT investments and "drive" the business above competition. You can consult him and iCMG team for your Transformation and Planning, Business and IT Landscape Rationalization, Architecture Governance, Acquisition and Mergers, Business Process Management, Customer Oriented Business Models, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Vision for Enterprise related needs.