- The Extended License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital asset (Item) you have selected. Read the rest of this license for the details that apply to your use of the Item
- You are licensed to use the Item to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client (a "single application"), and the End Product may be Sold.
- An End Product is one of the following things, both requiring an application of skill and effort.
- For an Item that is a template, the End Product is a customised implementation of the Item.
- For other types of Item, an End Product is something that incorporates the Item as well as other things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item.
Things you can do with the Item
- You can create the End Product for a client, and this license is then transferred from you to your client.
- You can Sell and make any number of copies of the single End Product.
- You can modify or manipulate the Item. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create is one that's permitted under clause 3.
Things you can't do with the Item
- This license is a "single application" license and not a "multi-use" license, which means that you can't use the Item to create more than one unique End Product.
- You can't re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can't do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can't re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
- Although you can modify the Item and therefore delete components before creating your single End Product, you can't extract and use a single component of an Item on a stand-alone basis.
- You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
- You can't use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
Other license terms
- For some Items, a component of the Item will be sourced by the author from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else's license or an open source or creative commons license. If so, the component will be identified by the author in the Item's description page or in the Item's downloaded files. The other license will apply to that component instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest of the Item.
- Some Items are partially subject to a GNU General Public License (GPL) or another open source license even if the Item was entirely created by the author. For these Items, a 'split license' applies. This means that the open source license applies to an extent that's determined by the open source license terms and the nature of the Item, and this license applies to the rest of the Item.
- You can only use the Item for lawful purposes. Also, if an Item contains an image of a person, even if the Item is model-released you can't use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
- This license applies in conjunction with the Terms of Service for your use of the iCMG online store. If there is an inconsistency between this license and the Membership Terms, this license will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency.
- This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
- The author of the Item retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between the author of the Item and you. iCMG is not a party to this license or the one giving you the license.
Updated date: 11 November 2013